A little boy was left fighting for his life after a horrific allergic reaction to epilepsy medication made his skin fall off in chunks.
Five-year-old Ellis Stacey developed a one-in-a-million condition that gripped his body, covering his skin in agonising blisters.
Within days, the skin on his face, back, arms and legs had peeled off.
His devastated parents were warned he could die within days as the condition ravaged his body.
Thankfully, the he has now made a full recovery and is back at school enjoying the new term with his friends.
Ellis’ ordeal began in September 2013, when he suffered a seizure on his first day of school.
Dear Ellis Stacey,
Our prayers are with you, it’s good to know you’re doing great now after that horrible reaction to meds.
Hugs and kisses from Mexico