1. Do I have partial epilepsy or the more generalized kind?
2. Am I likely to have more seizures in the future without medication or other treatment?
3. If I need medication, what side effects can I expect?
4. What should I do when I notice these side effects?
5. What should I do if I have another seizure?
6. Is it safe for me to drive? If not, when will it be safe to start driving again?
7. Is it safe for me to swim? Are there any other activities I should be cautious about participating in?
8. Is it safe for me to drink alcohol?
9. Could brain surgery be effective in stopping my seizures?
10. What should I tell my friends, co-workers, and family members about this condition?